Some of the areas of coaching provided, include:
Corporate Coaching and Mentoring
I coach a wide variety of business individuals, including Board Directors and Senior Management.
A company will often fund coaching for an individual who is experiencing difficulties that impact on their working life.
Some of the corporate coaching services I offer help to deal with:
- Dealing with and managing change in business
- Improving leadership skills in the workplace
- How to reach, hit and exceed business targets
- Improving presentation skills in the workplace
- Creating an achievable work/life balance
Mentoring for Managers
Many Managers are expected to use coaching skills in the workplace, but not all Managers receive enough support or mentoring to deliver this effectively.
My business background enables me to help organisations equip Managers with the right skill-set, giving them a coaching ethos and outlook, and ensuring that Managers consistently get the best from their team.
I have lots of real-world experience spanning 30 years which I can use to help you in your situation.
I have worked across a variety of sectors including Public Sector, Banking, Construction, Recruitment, Charity, Not for Profit Organisations, Media and Technology.
I can help clients to decide on which career path to take, finding opportunities within specific organisations and sectors, helping to secure a successful interview, and securing new employment with increased confidence and self-belief.
Some of the questions I ask my Career Coaching clients include:
- Do you feel trapped in your current employment?
- Are you unsure of your next career move?
- Would you like to improve your personal profile?
- Are you facing new challenges in the workplace?
- Do you need to develop your effectiveness at work?
Everybody in the team brings different talents and strengths to the table, no-one is playing politics or whispering in coridors, and there’s just enough competitive spirit to bring out the best in everyone. Work gets done effectively, and everyone contributes to the team’s goals and has a healthy understanding of everybody’s role within the team.
Within a busy environment, It can be a challenge to reach this level of effectiveness if you’re putting together a new or developing an existing team.
The key factors to effective team building include:
- A shared sense of purpose, goals and objectives
- Trusting relationships
- Good communication
- Healthy team dynamics
- How to foster more collaborative relationships
- How to use conflict in a productive way (Having sensible discussions about difficult topics)
- How to keep conversations meaningful and focused with action points moving forward
Achieving this kind of effective teamwork rarely just happens! Working in, or leading teams can be both frustrating and inspiring.
Effective teamwork is often frustrated by:
- Confusing team structure
- The ‘difficult’ personalities
- Lack of clarity on roles & responsibilities
My team facilitation typically helps teams focus on interpersonal skills and interactions. The way people act with their teammates, and the way they communicate with one another are important drivers of effective team performance
Work/Life Balance Coaching
I appreciate that getting a balance between work and life can be challenging. The importance of a healthy work/life balance is a critical factor in determining long-term health and well being.
My Coaching helps clients to get control back in their lives, establish what their own personal work/life balance looks and feels like, and enables them to overcome obstacles preventing them from enjoying a reasonable, ongoing balance in their daily lives.
Do you have any of the following issues in your current lifestyle?
- Feeling overwhelmed with your workload?
- No quality family time?
- Work demands becoming unmanageable?
- Physical well being suffering due to work schedule?
- Work is taking over your life or increasing your stress?
- Need help establishing a positive work/life balance?
Personal One-to-One Coaching
If you are looking for a personal coach, please contact me now for more information on how I can support you.
- Confidence Coaching – it’s all about you! Confidence to think clearly – challenge those limiting beliefs. Confidence to have your needs met – discover what they are
- Confidence to enjoy the present – in order to create a brighter future
- Confidence to shine and create the life you want and deserve
During your coaching experience you will get to grips with what confidence really is, uncover limiting beliefs or fears that have been holding you back, learn new skills and techniques (that you can do at home) address fears and set goals that make you feel great.
Many of my coaching clients come to me because they aren’t sure what they want from life.
It often transpires that my clients’ real issue is another area in a different part of their life, but effective coaching helps to uncover this. Coaching can be powerful in this way, as it helps to show a client the root cause of the problem they are facing.
My coaching and mentoring can help in the following ways:
- Increasing effectiveness in the workplace
- Improving time-management skills
- Developing stress-management strategies
- Confidence-building techniques
- Improving communication skills
- Developing a focused career plan
- Increasing personal and professional motivation
- Acquiring a better work/life balance
- Improving personal relationships
- Developing successful interview techniques
A lack of confidence and self-belief can hold us back, whilst a fear of failure can paralyse people into inaction. Confidence can make the difference between success and failure in a job interview or for a promotion in an existing employment position.
I can help clients to overcome confidence and self-belief obstacles, which might also include a fear of new places and a lack of confidence when meeting new people.
Confidence has a significant impact on all areas of our lives, at home and at work. Clients usually experience dramatic improvements in less than five coaching sessions.
Confidence-building coaching can help with the following:
- Increase career opportunities through improved confidence
- Improve negotiation skills in the workplace
- Deliver better presentations at seminars and conferences
- Better equipped to deal with workplace bullying
- Improving control in workplace relationships
- Develop better communication skills with employers
Change can be uncomfortable. In fact so much so, that we tend to stick within our comfort zone rather than feel like a fish out of water.
With my coaching I can make it much easier for you to take control and make change happen without that feeling.
In Effective Coaching, Myles Downey defines coaching as “the art of facilitating the performance, learning and development of another.” In simple terms, it is to unlock a client’s potential so that they can maximise performance.
So, if you’d like to take control and make change happen the way you want it, then I can help you.